Taylor & Francis are now the publishers of CJRS which means that distribution of this journal has increased globally. In addition, the publication page charges for authors have been reduced: USD$400 per research or review paper, and USD$300 per research note.
- Manuscripts can continue to be submitted at: mc.manuscriptcentral.com/cjrs-jct
- Members of the Canadian Aeronautics and Space Institute (CASI) receive free access to CJRS by logging into the members-only section at: www.casi.ca
- Members of the Canadian Remote Sensing Society receive free access to CJRS by logging into the members-only section at: www.crss-sct.ca/
- The entire archive of CJRS dating back to Volume 1 (1975) has also been digitized and is now available to members for download.
- There is a current call for papers on a new special issue on "Long-Term Satellite Data and Applications".
For more information on the journal feel free to contact the Editor-in-Chief, or visit the Taylor & Francis CJRS site at: www.tandfonline.com/r/cjrs